- This event has passed.
Pre-2024 Employment Law Update at Blackburn College
Date: Wednesday 13 December 2023
Location: Blackburn College – Industry Collaboration Zone, Feilden Street Blackburn BB2 1LH
Oli McCann, Partner and Olivia Riley, Solicitor, will be providing a Pre-2024 Employment Law update, covering what to expect next year. This will cover:
- The planned legislation changes to holiday pay law following Harpur Trust v Brazel
- The impact of the PSNI v Agnew holiday pay case
- TUPE transfer consultation changes
- Changes to the handling and treatment of customer tips
- The proposed new Sex Harassment statutory obligation for Employers due in next year – what it means for employers
- Family friendly changes including extra protection for pregnant employees
- And more including important case decisions
For the agenda and further details, please click here.
The latest in expert advice
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest insights and events from AfterAthena.